MCO to Disney Springs to Animal Kingdom Lodge- Kidani

gracelrm

<font color=teal>Wow - you learn something new eve
My kids are flying Spirit to MCO on a Sunday, while we are driving with their luggage. They are wanting to go from MCO to Disney Springs to hang out part of the day and then head to Animal Kingdom-Kidani closer to check-in time. They will have backpacks with their electronics and maybe swim-suits in case of late check-in. Would the Lynx bus be the most economical way to do this? Then Disney transportation from DS to AKL-Kidani? Does Disney transportation run from Disney Spring to resorts all day? Where does the Lynx bus let off at Disney Springs?

You don't say how old your kids are but I'm assuming they are adults.

Yes, the Lynx bus from MCO to DS will be the most economical way if you measure economical solely by cost. However, be aware that this will take quite a wile and involve a change of bus somewhere along the way. You might consider a taxi/ride share if vacation time is valuable.

Yes, there is Disney transportation from DS to AKL regularly. The first bus to a resort doesn't start until sometime around mid-morning. Be aware that luggage is not allowed on a Disney bus. If they only have backpacks they are probably ok though.

Yes - they are adults and will only have backpacks. I'm sure when they arrive they'll weigh out the advantage of convenience over cost. I just wanted to let them know the cheapest option to compare to ride share options.

Yes, the Lynx bus from MCO to DS will be the most economical way if you measure economical solely by cost. However, be aware that this will take quite a wile and involve a change of bus somewhere along the way. You might consider a taxi/ride share if vacation time is valuable.
The new Lynx 311 route goes from MCO to DS without requiring a change of bus. Just makes a few stops along the way. Seems to take around an hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter