Last minute trip in June?

JenniferFolsomCa

Mouseketeer
I was considering going to Disneyland for a few days sometime in June. We will be driving so besides hotel ressies how early do I normally need to make reservations for the parks?

I saw the park tickets are going on sale soon for 3 day tix, any guess how much less they will be rather than regular tickets? Will the crowds be much worse June 10th onwards then?

Any thoughts?

Jenn

Jennifer, there are some threads in this forum about the summer ticket special; you can look there for more info or just go to the DL website or Disney Parks Blog. You won't be able to make park reservations until you buy tickets but you can check the DL website to see whether the dates you want are still available.

I was considering going to Disneyland for a few days sometime in June. We will be driving so besides hotel ressies how early do I normally need to make reservations for the parks?

I saw the park tickets are going on sale soon for 3 day tix, any guess how much less they will be rather than regular tickets? Will the crowds be much worse June 10th onwards then?

Any thoughts?

Jenn
We went when the tickets were on sale in February and we felt like the sale made the crowds very heavy, unfortunately.

Any thoughts?

Jenn
We've gone in June a number of times. Even if it's crowded you can still have a good time by rope dropping, using Genie+ etc.
As soon as you know your dates and have your tickets you should make your park reservation. June is right around the corner.

The sale says "As low as $83 a day." That's with a 3 day ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter