Ads Are Messing With Typing Entries

Sparrow'sLady

Mouseketeer
The ads on this site cause issues with typing out replies. Each time the ads recycle, (I am guessing that is what they are doing) it stops your typing and moves your cursor to who knows where. ?? Happens every 30 - 60 seconds. Very aggravating and not user friendly at all. This is limited to the Disboards. I do not find this happening on any other website. I have tried multiple devices and multiple browsers. The only one I have not tried is my phone because there is not a keyboard attached.

The ads on this site cause issues with typing out replies. Each time the ads recycle, (I am guessing that is what they are doing) it stops your typing and moves your cursor to who knows where. ?? Happens every 30 - 60 seconds. Very aggravating and not user friendly at all. This is limited to the Disboards. I do not find this happening on any other website. I have tried multiple devices and multiple browsers. The only one I have not tried is my phone because there is not a keyboard attached.
Yes, this one cost me a keyboard last week. lol
So frustrating to be typing a nice long reply, then realizing it stopped typing 4 paragraphs ago.

Also I notice today that even when I go to click back into the text box, the cursor doesn't even want to stay in the box (or anywhere else, like not in typing mode, just reading only mode)

Yes, this one cost me a keyboard last week. lol
So frustrating to be typing a nice long reply, then realizing it stopped typing 4 paragraphs ago.

Also I notice today that even when I go to click back into the text box, the cursor doesn't even want to stay in the box (or anywhere else, like not in typing mode, just reading only mode)

Yeah, I have to click in the text box multiple times to get the cursor back and begin typing again.

This happens to me on mobile and one of the main reasons I hate replying on mobile. I've also had the keyboard disappear, links shows up, and when I think I'm hitting a letter, I'm actually clicking on a link. VERY frustrating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter