Three Things...Gratitude Thread

May Ray Day? Weather.com is forecasting partly cloudy, cloudy, or rain for my area for the next 10 days!

Coffee toffee- a tasty treat, either the chewy kind of the hard candy type made by Werthers.

Crocs-n-socks-n-socks-n-crocs... I have some issues with my knee, ankle, and foot/instep, which means that the only shoes I can wear without pain are Crocs. Yes, even in the winter, even if I need socks with them. When DD and my sister's two girls were little, they used to chant this endlessly to make fun of my fashion choice! It was all in good jest, and I can still hear their little voices and see their shining faces while they poked fun at me. I love my sis and my nieces to death, DD and I spent a LOT of time with them when they were all kids, and now they are grown adults. Still love them to death, but miss those little girls!

Chip and dip... or sip and dip, pool-side in the summer!

Honorable Mention: Conservation Station in Animal Kingdom. It's fun ( and a nice little break) to ride the train and go to the petting zoo, although I could do without the "up close and personal" viewings/encounters with tarantulas and snakes!

Good Sunday Morning! :wave:

#1 - Play and Stay - Truth be told, I’m not grateful for this, it just popped in my head. When my DD20 was still in travel we had tournaments called Play & Stays - to be in this tournament your team had to stay in one of the designated hotels, which were always more expensive. Nobody likes the play & stays, but some of the best tournaments are the play & stays, so you suck it up and do it.

#2 - Eyes Cries - Another truth be told….my eyes cries more when I’m happy or emotional due to memories than when I’m sad - I’m not a big sad crier.

#3 - Sun Fun - I’m always grateful to have a nice sunny day to have fun in 😎☀️

Hooray Today...This is the day the Lord has made. I Pray to rejoice and be glad, serve Him kindly in it.

Snail Mail💌of faith and cheer always brings me a smile and is a blessing for me to send. PM me any of you who would enjoy some happy mail.

Near and Dear brings to my mind those closest to my heart.

For an extra Sunday smile, cheers for Pooh, Roo, and each of deat you!

Sunday joy to all of you with love.

Jeez Louise i’ll have to ponder this on
Rhyming and Timing is not my thing
Horses of courses is more my style
Beaches maybe with some peaches would be right up my alley but let’s not dilly dally
oceans are my motions as I always want to be on a Disney Cruise 🚢 headed to be beloved beaches 🏖️🏝️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter