Three bridges question

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
So never been to three bridges and want to go on our upcoming trip.
I looked at previous posts and many from a year or two ago say that the wait can be long. Is this still always packed?
Also I know most Disney restaurants are very allergy friendly is this? I know sometimes these lounges don’t have their own kitchen and just aren’t able
Thanks

Three Bridges...or Villa del Lago.... is amazing. We never miss an opportunity to go there! They are not a lounge, they have a kitchen, so very allergy friendly. So, how to do it is... go to their website in MDE. You'll see that after 4:00pm you can put your name on their list. Wait times vary based on group size, crowd of any particular day, etc. However, I've never waited more than 15 minutes. Great menu. Amazing cast members. Beautiful views. Great bartenders!!!!! XHTQi+HTTLuxdpPKMUTrLg.jpgC4wr3aZ+TFKOJG13NhDPkA.jpgPaLGwKVWS5Wf6+gR8Alq5Q.jpg

I was 45 mins around on my trip in April, I think I hit the list around 6-6:30. It was a quiet time at the parks but I think a convention had just hit CSR. That’s probably your biggest wild card. If a bunch of convention goers are looking for food places at CSR can fill fast.

You could hit the Barcelona or Dahlia Lounge if 3 Bridges is a long wait while waiting your turn…

Yes it gets busy. It opens later in the day just as meeting being held and the convention center let out. The resort has over 20 convention rooms so that can mean a lot of folks

We'll be there in a few days. I can't wait! We never had a problem getting in or having a long wait even during Christmas week and a stay with a Cheer competition going on. I think the longest we've waited is 10-15 minutes. There's only 2 of us so that helps. We usually go between 5-6 and we just check in on the app and head over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter