***The Official AKV Owners And Lovers Thread***. Come And Chat

Hey friends!
We have stayed at Kidani many many times but it’s been 3 years since our last trip. We have a dedicated 2bdrm and studio. What coffee makers do they have in the units and what filters do they take? Thank you!

Hey friends!
We have stayed at Kidani many many times but it’s been 3 years since our last trip. We have a dedicated 2bdrm and studio. What coffee makers do they have in the units and what filters do they take? Thank you!
I’d also like to know the same for Jambo! Checking in tomorrow and I completely forgot about packing coffee filters, I’m so glad you asked!

Hey friends!

I’d also like to know the same for Jambo! Checking in tomorrow and I completely forgot about packing coffee filters, I’m so glad you asked!
I think they both still have the Mr. Coffee type coffeemakers that take the flat bottom filters. However, the DVC resorts seem to be in transition, with some villas having the dual "drip-plus-Keurig" machines that take the cone shaped filters on the drip side. So we've begun bringing both kinds - fortunately they don't take much space! We bring our own coffee grounds too, because we don't care for the Joffrey's that's provided in the filter packets (that fit any kind of drip coffeemaker!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter