The GH Official Thread Part 3

Wish they hadn’t gone there with Gregory, but just knew with all the build-up that they would. Can’t have a GH wedding without some kind of distraction. :rolleyes2 Will there be any more surprises, like a fight involving Jason or a shot at Sonny?

Lovely sentimental scenes with Tracy. Is BLQ wearing Lila’s wedding dress? Didn’t get a good look at it, but she does look beautiful. I don’t care for Lois’ pants suit and she shouldn’t be in white. And Ned should be wearing a tuxedo or at least a dark suit. Chase’s mom Jackie is noticeably absent, with no mention of her at all.
yes to all of this and why is Joss there?

Wish they hadn’t gone there with Gregory, but just knew with all the build-up that they would. Can’t have a GH wedding without some kind of distraction. :rolleyes2 Will there be any more surprises, like a fight involving Jason or a shot at Sonny?

Lovely sentimental scenes with Tracy. Is BLQ wearing Lila’s wedding dress? Didn’t get a good look at it, but she does look beautiful. I don’t care for Lois’ pants suit and she shouldn’t be in white. And Ned should be wearing a tuxedo or at least a dark suit. Chase’s mom Jackie is noticeably absent, with no mention of her at all.
She is wearing a part of Lila's dress. The dress fell apart or got ruined when they tried to alter it if I remember correctly. She looks beautiful. I don't care for Lois' pant suit either. And who's closet did Ned get that atrocious suit out of?

Glad to see Ned finally left the Ax place lol. And Sonny kept explaining to Natalia how these people betrayed him, girl Red flag.

And the young man ,Giovanni? The violinist, it would be interesting to see if they have him stay in PC , he seems to have charisma

I found the wedding soooo boring. I kept waiting for something to happen, I really thought someone was going to be shot because of Sonny.
Also, are they really going to have Finn drink again, ugh.

I actually really enjoyed the wedding. My DD20 kept saying "What's gonna happen? They always have drama at a wedding" Lol
Did they say where Monica was? If so, I missed it. Ik she wanted Jason there.
Really liked Spinelli & Jason's meet up too.
At the end with Finn's hand shaking and his worried look, it seems more like he may be next to get ALS? I hope not.
I still like his rapport with Chase.

Last edited:
I actually really enjoyed the wedding. My DD20 kept saying "What's gonna happen? They always have drama at a wedding" Lol
Did they say where Monica was? If so, I missed it. Ik she wanted Jason there.
Really liked Spinelli & Jason's meet up too.
At the end with Finn's hand shaking and his worried look, it seems more like he may be next to get ALS? I hope not.
I still like his rapport with Chase.
I think Finn realized he picked up the champagne again and drank some possibly may set of his going off the wagon

Remind me why Jason and Drew are at odds? Weren’t they working as a team when the tunnel caved in on Jason? Is it because Jason’s return prompted Drew to break up with Carly?

I don’t get why Monica would ask Jason to attend the wedding in her place. There were plenty of Quartermaines there and she should know how much drama Jason’s presence would cause. I suppose it was the only way to get him there since Jason can’t say no to Monica.

I can’t recall why they are at odds. I know Drew is salty Carly will always be closer to Jason and love him different.

So are they trying to set up Drew and Jordan?

And today was an interesting ending

I get the feelings that Gio really doesn’t want to follow his family dream for him to be a violinist.

Last edited:
and why is Joss there?
I think Joss is at the wedding for two reasons: She was the first person to interact with Gio, so it seems like they will be involved later in some way. Joss will also have to scoop Dex up off the floor and tend to his injuries after Sonny beat the crap out of him.

I wonder how the "Sonny's off his meds" story will finally play out. When is dosage is corrected, will he look back on all the crazy things he did and try to make amends? Carly thinks something is up with his meds, but he won't listen to her. He's starting to push Ava away a bit, so he might not listen to her even if she told him the truth. The only person he really has a decent relationship with is Kristina, but she's been blinded by her love for her daddy. How could that girl be so naive about her dad's violent tendencies? Looks like she got an eyeful at the wedding and dropped her cake!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter