Tell me about the restaurants at the Swan and Dolphin

Picabu, the counter service place, at The Dolphin has always had decent fast food. We have eaten there a few times.

Tried both Shula’s and Il Mulino this past week. Shula’s was fine but nothing special. We had better steaks at Le Cellier and Flying Fish this trip.

Il Mulino was fantastic though. The arancini, cacio e Pepe pasta and veal saltimbocca were all great and service was top notch with all special orders being accommodated without a blink of an eye. Highly recommend it.

I LOVED our meal at Bluezoo. Probably one of the best meals we’ve had at Disney. The tuna melted in my mouth

Feel like this one gets slept on a lot in Disney food circle because it's new and a little out of the way... but had one of the best dinners at Amare in Swan Reserve. The fish they serve in the parchment paper was one of the most delicious fish dishes I've tasted. And that have an old fashioned there that is served with a whole smoke presentation
We stayed at Swan Reserve last year and sadly had to cancel our reservation at Amare due to schedule conflict with meeting friends. Every review I have read and watched are all glowing! We are heading to SR again in July, it is definitely on our list! :thumbsup2

Side note: I just saw a YouTube review of their cocktail bar, Stir, and it looks to have a new menu. Some of those drinks look delicious. Definitely a stop there as well.

Was thinking about Garden Grove breakfast looks fantastic? So pretty in pictures with that tree in there. Anyone tried this? thanks!
We have always been a fan of Shula's and the fountain too.

Was thinking about Garden Grove breakfast looks fantastic? So pretty in pictures with that tree in there. Anyone tried this? thanks!
We have always been a fan of Shula's and the fountain too.
I had breakfast at Garden Grove a week ago. It was very good. It also has a 20% discount if you have AAA, but you need to show the card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter