Quarantine and chill and kindness chatty clubhouse: Jump in and join the conversation! All is welcome!

Bobbi glad the Phillies won and Donald, sorry the Astros lost. I do have vague memories of YEARS ago going with my close Houston cousins, grandma, and dad to the old Astrodome. Dodgers and Reds have no score in the 4th. Footballmouse, I hope the Reds do well and also of course the Dodgers out here⚾

There was only one time we went to an Astros game at the Astrodome, and that was in the summer of ‘77, a year after we moved back to Texas from No Cal.
It was fun, and the Astrodome was still pretty cool back then…!!! 🙂

Good Sunday morning. 61 now, going to be sunny and 81 later. Warming up to 90 again by the middle of the week.
Going to try and get all the yard work done today, hopefully.

Just got, had a hard time falling asleep last night.
Nothing new here.

Have a nice day

View attachment 861082

Hope you have a nice day, as well…!!! 🙂

I rarely get more than 4-5 hours of sleep a night, and it’s been that way for years, yet, somehow, I’m still able to function.
Maybe you can get a short nap in between tasks…!

Last edited:
View attachment 861118
View attachment 861120
They had a problem, but nothing like some of their friends.

Oh my…!!! 😟
I hope it all gets repaired soon…!

ETA…
One of my BILs and his wife live down in Houston. Sounds like the only issues they had was a loss of power for a, relatively, short period of time, and the wind kept blowing their back door in.
Scary stuff though, and the downtown area is a mess.

Last edited:
Very sad. Another house in their area.

1716130685391.jpeg
Such a shame.

DS works in oil, and the oil field he is responsible for is unfortunately under water and has been for a week.

Traditionally, Houston gets an inordinate amount of rain. There are many bayous that get flooded periodically.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter