Polynesian Resale Listings

Yes, this!

Finger crossed

If Epic Universe is a big hit... I worried more Orlando visitors might mean increased prices at Poly tower, but that could also motivate DVD/Disney to more aggressively entice people not to skip WDW. It’s harder to ignore WDW and only buy UO annual passes for a few years if you own and stay DVC.

How much do they value that? People reliably spending years into the future? I don’t know.

I hope the stars align and eventually we’re all high fiving each other on our fantastic Poly Tower purchases! 🙏

We bought our Poly resale in late 2022 and just sold it today for $20.50 more pp. Not too shabby.

Did the math today. Between buying and selling and paying for 7 one time points, we paid around $2,940 net for accommodations across three trips. We got 11 nights Poly LV, 4 nights Poly SV, 2 nights AKV-K 1BR Savanna, 2 nights SSR 2BR S, 2 nights BRV 2BR, and 1 night BLT 1BR S. 22 nights for $2,940. Appears to me that WDW isn't too expensive after all.

Last edited:
It gets complicated. I’m gonna ask @Sandisw to explain how this went down at BPK.

Basically, they will sell the tower points first. You would be giving up potentially a lower price per point with incentives if you bought PVB direct now.

The reason they stopped selling PVB is so that they can decide which points to start with for new buyers as they will be tied to the tower and not the longhouses and bungalows., assuming they do the same as VGF.

If they decide not to start the opening dates for points based booking until 2025…then the first set of points will be 2025.

And, there is nothing stopping them from doing that..though I am not sure they would.

Unless cash bookings are so strong that they hold out declaring it as a timeshare project.

Is it correct to say that although everything is pointing in that direction, we still don't know with absolute, 100% certainty, that these current resale PVB points will get 11 month access to the tower?

Correct..nothing in writing or official. However, the only way I have found that they can do it is create a different vacation plan under the POS and that doesn’t make sense as it complicates it. If they wanted to lock out resale, they could have just done the new or incorporated into the trust.

So, I’d say we are at 99.9%, at the very least, that all PVB points get access to home resort for the PVB tower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter