Points For Rent 210 Wilderness Lodge Last minute May points available.15$ pp

Have rented DVC confirmed rooms before on DVC Shop, but never on sites by calculating points...so 100% clueless about how that works...but I do know we have a trip planned there sunday May 26 checkout May 30, 2024, and will consider cancelling resort rooms if we find a DVC that would fit budget-wise. Just throwing it out there to see if anything sticks!

Have rented DVC confirmed rooms before on DVC Shop, but never on sites by calculating points...so 100% clueless about how that works...but I do know we have a trip planned there sunday May 26 checkout May 30, 2024, and will consider cancelling resort rooms if we find a DVC that would fit budget-wise. Just throwing it out there to see if anything sticks!
At the moment, a 1 bedroom deluxe at Saratoga Springs is available the 27-30th, nothing for the first night. It would be 78 points at 15 pp or 1170.00. What size room would you be looking for and I can watch

Hi! I’m looking for anything available at SSR for 5/25-5/26. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter