Official 2024 Universal Studios HHN 33 Thread

Honestly, he might be okay being dumped at the end of the house if it’s too much (heck, I might be with him! lol. It’s been a while since I’ve had a good fright).

We are in Australia. There aren’t any professional scares within driving distance. DH doesn’t ‘do’ horror movies but has agreed to watch the properties for the houses. Honestly, I’m hoping that Ghostbusters and FNAF feature because he would be happy to go in for those two properties.

I wouldn’t say DH is a wimp but he grew up here in a time when Halloween wasn’t even a thought over here (we are older).

I loved HHN at Hollywood. One of my cousins is a scare actor and she works so hard to terrify people. The effort she and her coworkers put into their characters is amazing.

Thank you for your observations.

I went last year and was going to go on their day tour Event Add On (3 or 6 houses ) lights on
Even that made me nervous so I was “ brave” enough to use my Annual Pass free ticket for the very beginning to experience the Open of the Gates Crowd experience and walk around .
I think this might make me braver this year for that free AP entry ticket .
And the 3 house lights on add on event for $99.99 + per person .
The 6 House tour is 179.99 + per person depending on dates.
A mini tour actually begins as soon as 8/11 probably for the few Houses that are ready as they continue with the other locations.

I also was advised to stay on the sidewalks as I walked around because the scare actors will not approach guests on the sidewalks . Haha Trying to remeber if I needed to get off the curb to cross over to the next curb I must have made sure nobody was nearby and I probably walked really fast.
I had fun being the chickenest guest ever BUT now I know a little bit more about slowly taking that step by step into the Haunted never at night for me HHN at Universal Studios Orlando.
Also lots of bloggers posted lots of videos last year So I bet they will again this year.

The dates posted today for the HHN Ticketing will be for Thursday 8/30 thru Sunday 11/3
And I noticed that every night is an event except for Mondays and Tuesdays.
I guess a monster scare actor needs a night off too!

Kinda excited !

I also was advised to stay on the sidewalks as I walked around because the scare actors will not approach guests on the sidewalks .
Ummm

Who told you that? News to me lol. When the map comes out, look at it & plot your path. There are ways to mostly skirt the Scarezones

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter