LAX --> Grand Cali - Best Way?

MamaMermaid

DIS Veteran
Hi! Flying into LAX in early June for a week long trip to Disneyland. Not planning on renting a car. What's the best way to get from LAX to Grand Cali? Uber? Reliable Shuttle? I have 4 people - 3 adults, 1 kiddo.

Thanks!

Hi! Flying into LAX in early June for a week long trip to Disneyland. Not planning on renting a car. What's the best way to get from LAX to Grand Cali? Uber? Reliable Shuttle? I have 4 people - 3 adults, 1 kiddo.

Thanks!
following this.

same situation in june

Executive LAX service. I got a referral through here and it was good. Marco has a nice large Chevy Suburban.

I've done car service and uber abd with that monay people Id suggest car service...Executive is great

I have done this exact route several times: I always use "Lyft": and book it through the app. Once landed and bags acquired; I then request the style of car that I want. They have "Black XL" aka black Escalade/Suburban: or just "XL" which will be like a mini van or comparable. It will also inform you about car/boost seats if they have them. You can see the price/and then tip all through the app. No cash/card required at time of trip. Just set up your payment method w/in app prior. Also, put in addresses prior so you don't have to worry about that when requesting car. You will input your airline/terminal you are at: then it will tell you which numbered column/zone you are to wait at. Super simple and seamless for me. I have only had to wait about 10-15 minutes max at curb for my ride. I find this method to be the most comfortable/convenient and fastest way to get to HEAVEN/I mean the Grand.

Yet, I can tell you that with your party size, they won't take you all in 1 vehicle. If that was really important to your party. Then you can order a shuttle van: I've done this too. You can fit all in one vehicle/not as comfortable. But you can pre-book this online through the companies website with all your specifications.

Good luck and have fun!!!

I use Golden West Express Tranportation from LAX to GCH. Alan the owner is very friendly and professional.

We've used Executive Car Service a few times and will use them again in the future.

We did Uber in April (2 adults, 3 kids, 1 in a booster we brought).

Just took the bus from our terminal (3) to the ride share area- I think called LAX-IT- in Terminal 1.

We requested an XL and a minivan was there to pick us up within 10 min. Cost was right around $100 and then tip on top of that. Took about 45 minutes to get there

It was very easy! Was a Wednesday night around 7:30p.

Thanks!
Disneyland website recommends Karmel.

LAX to Disneyland appears to be around 125 one way with them in a van.

Their HQ appears next to DLR and the DLR website gave a "Disney deal" code.

Last edited:
You will input your airline/terminal you are at: then it will tell you which numbered column/zone you are to wait at.
Just to clarify for those following along, this will only be true if you order a black car in Lyft/Uber. If you want to use a regular XL, you need to walk or shuttle to the LAXit lot to get to your driver.

You can also check out the Alto app. There are membership fees involved for the best availability, but I’ve found it to be slightly cheaper than car service with better service and reliability than rideshare. That being said, I’ve only taken Altos TO LAX, not from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter