Fantasmic Thread!

Re: staying after the first show, does anyone know how that works if you're in the "wheelchair" area? It looks like everyone stands up for fireworks, and the wheelchair area is in the back, so presumably those guests would be blocked from being able to see anything if they stayed and everyone stood up.
They would be able to see the fireworks up in the sky, but they may not have a good view of the projections, with others standing.

Re: staying after the first show, does anyone know how that works if you're in the "wheelchair" area? It looks like everyone stands up for fireworks, and the wheelchair area is in the back, so presumably those guests would be blocked from being able to see anything if they stayed and everyone stood up.
We have always stayed seated for fireworks. The area clears out as not everyone stays for fireworks. Your experience might vary of course.

We have always stayed seated for fireworks. The area clears out as not everyone stays for fireworks. Your experience might vary of course.
The last time we saw the show, we had BB seats and everyone was required to stand for fireworks. When the dining package people stood, people without dining packages filled in the space behind them in order to view the fireworks.

The last time we saw the show, we had BB seats and everyone was required to stand for fireworks. When the dining package people stood, people without dining packages filled in the space behind them in order to view the fireworks.
Hmmmm maybe depends on how crowded it is on the night. We have definitely remained seated on our blanket several times to watch fireworks after Fantasmic. 🤷🏼‍♀️

How big blanket and cushions is our question...never done either before and how to bring into park logistics all day? Lockers?

Hmmmm maybe depends on how crowded it is on the night. We have definitely remained seated on our blanket several times to watch fireworks after Fantasmic. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I go to Disneyland at the end of June every year. Ive done Fantasmic for over 10 years. Ive always had to stand for the fireworks.

I go to Disneyland at the end of June every year. Ive done Fantasmic for over 10 years. Ive always had to stand for the fireworks.
I am not debating this by any means, just sharing my own experience. This photo was taken June 11, 2022. Our littles were standing up by choice for a better view but you can see all the other people still seated on the ground (myself and the adults with me were seated as well).

C1271511-94F0-4AEA-9F52-BB647CCFC4D9.jpeg

I don't think standing for fireworks is a Fantasmic thing. We've sat and waited to watch projections on the castle and we are always asked to stand for the fireworks show there as well.

How big blanket and cushions is our question...never done either before and how to bring into park logistics all day? Lockers?
There are lockers for rent in Disneyland. Disney can get a little picky about large blankets and shows..

The BB dinning package used to come with these. We have several. They don't anymore, but I plan to bring this. Sitting on concrete so these do make a difference.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter