Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend 2025

Don't forget prices also include Photopass. Hopefully their photo teams are better next year.

If I didn't already have PhotoPass included with my Magic Key, this would be a nice perk đź« 

But if the increase goes towards paying for more PP CMs and training for them to get them back up to speed like they used to be, then I'll be less annoyed at the increase. Also would be nice if they brought back the post race photo ops stations.

I know it'll never happen because CrD killed it, but I really wish they'd bring back the early registration perk for passholders. It was less stressful knowing I had two chances.

Looking like one of my friends is out based on the odd mashup theme. Another might join with her girlfriend for the 10k, but I told her while I love her and her girlfriend dearly, I am not going to try to help register them until I'm fully registered.

We'll see what I get. I'm trying for all again, but I'll be in with the general reg again so always a chance of being disappointed. May the odds be in all of our favors for those of us doing general reg!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter