Depression & Bullying

DisneyGal08

Earning My Ears
I'm back, sort of.

I've been dealing with depression and bullying on top of it. My last Disney trip was 2015. Sort of lost interest in it, but now I miss it with everything going on in the country. It used to be my happy place. I went with my mom. It was a yearly thing since 2005-2015. My mom now says "You can't pay me to go" to Disney.

I've been dealing with horrible neighbors for the last 2 years. They showed their real colors. They threatened me a few times, and then they called the cops on me for having my phone out, just like everyone else. They bully people and then play the victim.

They flipped me off numerous times for no reason, posted videos of me on TIKTOK, calling me psycho. They can't leave me alone for the life of them. The mom is 58 (she's the one who threatened me and then called the cops), and has two daughters, the youngest one sends her friends to stalk me on my walks to the point I had to call the police, and that I now have to look over my shoulder every 5 minutes. :(. I do "fight" back with my camera. But they just continue to play the victim.

Their annoying dog barks at 7-8am...and then 3pm-4pm (when kids walk to and from school). I just want them to leave me alone.

Depression is tough, it's not a simple down mood, it really does get a hold on a person and leaves them in an empty world.
Our youngest went through it and with time and love and patience it passed.

Many well known people have gone through it.
Lincoln called it the Grip, Winston Churchill called it the Black Dog.

Our youngest was the cutest boy at his school and his depression isolated him from others. Competitive girls that were use to having everything in their life go their way, resented being ignored, hence a hostile atmosphere.

A menacing neighbor was jealous of us, we experienced the same as you and a mere rumor of a restraining order changed all that.

People can be horrible. If you get to know police personally it's why they usually don't like people. They encounter these people as part of their daily job.

Depression is tough, it's not a simple down mood, it really does get a hold on a person and leaves them in an empty world.
Our youngest went through it and with time and love and patience it passed.

Many well known people have gone through it.
Lincoln called it the Grip, Winston Churchill called it the Black Dog.

Our youngest was the cutest boy at his school and his depression isolated him from others. Competitive girls that were use to having everything in their life go their way, resented being ignored, hence a hostile atmosphere.

A menacing neighbor was jealous of us, we experienced the same as you and a mere rumor of a restraining order changed all that.

People can be horrible. If you get to know police personally it's why they usually don't like people. They encounter these people as part of their daily job.

This is good solid advice.
I’m sorry you are going through it @DisneyGal08. You are never alone.

Please give some grace to the dog, it’s what dogs do. 🥰

I'm back, sort of.

I've been dealing with depression and bullying on top of it. My last Disney trip was 2015. Sort of lost interest in it, but now I miss it with everything going on in the country. It used to be my happy place. I went with my mom. It was a yearly thing since 2005-2015. My mom now says "You can't pay me to go" to Disney.

I've been dealing with horrible neighbors for the last 2 years. They showed their real colors. They threatened me a few times, and then they called the cops on me for having my phone out, just like everyone else. They bully people and then play the victim.

They flipped me off numerous times for no reason, posted videos of me on TIKTOK, calling me psycho. They can't leave me alone for the life of them. The mom is 58 (she's the one who threatened me and then called the cops), and has two daughters, the youngest one sends her friends to stalk me on my walks to the point I had to call the police, and that I now have to look over my shoulder every 5 minutes. :(. I do "fight" back with my camera. But they just continue to play the victim.

Their annoying dog barks at 7-8am...and then 3pm-4pm (when kids walk to and from school). I just want them to leave me alone.
Wishing you well, @DisneyGal08. It's tough to ignore people like that at times, but usually the best. :hug:'s for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter